Content Management System like Joomla and WordPress can provide a wide range of functionality that you would otherwise require advanced programming and database knowledge to achieve if you were building a website from scratch.By using templates modules and plugins – a CMS can allow you to easily bolt on new features and functionality quickly, while maintaining a high degree of control over the design, look and feel of your pages. Content Management System also will include content creation and management on your website. In a world where user interaction and social media are of increasing importance, content management systems that allow this functionality to be added with no fuss have come of age Course Objectives at the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the basic content and features of any Content Management System.
- Create a fully functional demo site
- Manage an existing Joomla site
- Maintain an existing WordPress or Joomla Website
- Joomla /WordPress Training Course
- Joomla / WordPress Module 1
- Joomla /WordPress Module 2
- Joomla /WordPress Module 3
- Joomla/WordPress Module 4
This training is practical and takes a duration of ten hours. Requirements involve a laptop and writing materials.
No Reviews found for this course.