Basic Search Engine Optimization Course Training in Kenya
Basic Search Engine Optimization is a topic that every Digital Marketer requires in 2019. Google loves you when everyone else loves you. Google, Bing and other engines have always focused on the user. This is why so many websites get caught out trying to trick search engines. We follow the search engine approved approach by only teaching user-friendly SEO.
Who is the Basic SEO Course for?
This course is ideal for organisations who wish to harness the power of social media or if you are:
- New to or looking to learn more about the latest social media trends
- Looking for an overview of social media or get to grips with the platforms
- Enhancing your knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Wanting to learn about best practice
- Confused about the best platforms for your organisation to achieve its goals
- Already using social media and looking to increase your return on investment
- Looking for tools to optimise your existing social media activities
- Looking to monitor and measure your social media efforts
- Creating a social media marketing plan for your business
Before attending our Social Media course we ask that you set up or have access to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts.
After attending our 1-day Basic SEO Training, you will be able to:
- Show an understanding of current SEO best practice
- Develop an SEO plan for your website
- Monitor your SEO progress and maintain your optimized website
For Who:Content Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, Business Persons, Students for Career, Entrepreneurs, All Interested Persons
Intake Dates:Every Second Week of the Month
Sessions:3-4 hours per day for 3 days
Available Class Modes:Classroom, Incompany, In Compass, Workshop, Online,
Intake OptionsMix Package, Single Course, Workshop Package
Requirements (Optional)Laptop, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts
Memories from the Past Search Engine Optimization Classes
Our previous Search Engine Optimization class have always been very lively. Day one was all about setting up of the accounts. We then delved into the basic dos and donts then got advanced into Search Engine Optimization training.
What Exactly Do We Mean By Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to SEO
- On Site Optimization
- Off-site Optimization
- SEO Audits
- SEO Strategies for Beginners