Content Marketing Training Course in Kenya
Content Marketing Training can drive more traffic to your website and improve brand recognition. With our Content Marketing training course, you’ll gain an understanding of the importance of creating regular, engaging content for your website or blog – as well as practical advice on how to generate ideas and publicize your content.
Who is the Content Marketing Course for?
This course is ideal for organisations who wish to harness the power of social media or if you are:
- New to or looking to learn more about the latest social media trends
- Looking for an overview of social media or get to grips with the platforms
- Enhancing your knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Wanting to learn about best practice
- Confused about the best platforms for your organisation to achieve its goals
- Already using social media and looking to increase your return on investment
- Looking for tools to optimise your existing social media activities
- Looking to monitor and measure your social media efforts
- Creating a social media marketing plan for your business
Before attending our Content Marketing course we ask that you set up or have access to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts.
After attending our Content Marketing course you will be able to:
- Understand the underlying principles of using Content Marketing to engage with your clients and target audience
- Formulate an action plan that combines the key Social Media Networks and tools
- Effectively create compelling content to increase your online presence
- Monitor the success of your Social Media campaign
Generate ideas for Content Marketing strategies that work.
For Who:Content Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, Business Persons, Students for Career, Entrepreneurs, All Interested Persons
Intake Dates:Every Second Week of the Month
Sessions:3-4 hours per day for 3 days
Available Class Modes:Classroom, Incompany, In Compass, Workshop, Online,
Intake OptionsMix Package, Single Course, Workshop Package
Requirements (Optional)Laptop, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts
Memories from the Past Email Marketing Classes
Our previous Content Marketing have always been very lively. Day one was all about setting up of the accounts. We then delved into the basic dos and donts then got advanced into Social Media marketing training.
What Exactly Do We Mean By Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- SEO for Content
- Writing Content
- Guest blogging
- Have a go