Data Audience & Analytics Training in Kenya
In Web & Data Analytics Training, we’ll show you how to analyze which of your marketing initiatives lead to traffic and conversions. This means you can confidently concentrate your time and resources on what has the best ROI.
Who is the Data Audience & Analytics Course for?
This course is ideal for organizations who wish to harness the power of social media or if you are:
- New to or looking to learn more about the latest Data Audience & Analytics
- Looking for an overview of Data Audience & Analytics or get to grips with the platforms
- Enhancing your knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Wanting to learn about best practice
- Confused about the best platforms for your organization to achieve its goals
- Already using Analytics and looking to increase your return on investment
- Looking for tools to optimize your existing Data Audience & Analytics activities
- Looking to monitor and measure your Data Audience & Analytics efforts
- Creating a Data Audience & Analytics plan for your business
This is a beginner’s course so no previous experience using Web & Data Analytics is required but you should have Admin access to an active Google Analytics account. Please contact us before the course if this is not possible and we will set up a test account for you.
After attending our Data Audience & Analytics course you will be able to:
- Navigate Google Analytics with ease
- Use Analytics reports as part of your SEO & PPC strategies
- Analyze traffic and content reports
- Use goals and filters effectively
Generate ideas for Data Audience & Analytics strategies that work.
For Who:Data Audience & Analytics Managers, Digital Marketers, Business Persons, Students for Career, Entrepreneurs, All Interested Persons
Intake Dates:Every Last Saturday of the Month
Sessions:1 Days Training
Available Class Modes:Classroom, Incompany, In Compass, Workshop, Online,
Intake OptionsMix Package, Single Course, Workshop Package
Requirements (Optional)Laptop, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts
Memories from the Past Web & Data Analytics Classes
Our previous Web & Data Analytics Training classes have always been very lively. Day one was all about setting up of the accounts. We then delved into the basic dos and don’ts then got advanced into Web & Data Analytics Training
What Exactly Do We Mean By Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to web analytics
- Administrative interface
- Reports interface
- What do you want to track?
- Tracking Goals and Events
- Monitoring Change
- Experimentation and tracking