Email Marketing Training Course in Kenya
This email marketing training course offers a solid foundation for understanding how to deliver high-impact permission-based email marketing campaigns that get results.
On completion of this email marketing training course, you will be able to:
- Deliver an effective email marketing campaign from planning through to delivery
- Grow an opt-in list that maintains interest and drives revenue
- Understand why design, build and content can make or break your ROI
- Have the confidence to try advanced methods to grow a cost-effective, high impact email marketing strategy
- Course Outline
- What is email marketing?
- Before the inbox – SPAM and permission-based marketing
- Starting the dialogue – building and maintaining an opt-in list
- In the inbox – crafting your campaign for ROI
- Designing your email – HTML design basics & tips
- Real-world examples and best practices
- Advanced email marketing methods
- Email Marketing tools to use
- Email Marketing Resources worth reading
For Who:Email Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, Business Persons, Students for Career, Entrepreneurs, All Interested Persons
Intake Dates:Every Second Week of the Month
Sessions:3-4 hours per day for 3 days
Available Class Modes:Classroom, Incompany, In Compass, Workshop, Online,
Intake OptionsMix Package, Single Course, Workshop Package
Requirements (Optional)Laptop, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts
Memories from the Past Email Marketing Classes
Our previous Email Marketing classes have always been very lively. Day one was all about setting up of the accounts. We then delved into the basic dos and donts then got advanced into Social Media marketing training.
What Exactly Do We Mean By Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to Social Media
- Blogging &Vlogging
- Pinterest and Instagram
- Pulling it all together
- Measuring & Monitoring