Email Marketing Training Course in Kenya
This email marketing training course offers a solid foundation for understanding how to deliver high-impact permission-based email marketing campaigns that get results.
Who is the Email Marketing Course for?
This course is ideal for organisations who wish to harness the power of social media or if you are:
- New to or looking to learn more about the latest social media trends
- Looking for an overview of social media or get to grips with the platforms
- Enhancing your knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Wanting to learn about best practice
- Confused about the best platforms for your organisation to achieve its goals
- Already using social media and looking to increase your return on investment
- Looking for tools to optimise your existing social media activities
- Looking to monitor and measure your social media efforts
- Creating a social media marketing plan for your business
Before attending our Social Media course we ask that you set up or have access to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts.
On completion of this email marketing training course, you will be able to:
- Deliver an effective email marketing campaign from planning through to delivery
- Grow an opt-in list that maintains interest and drives revenue
- Understand why design, build and content can make or break your ROI
- Have the confidence to try advanced methods to grow a cost-effective, high impact email marketing strategy
For Who:Email Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, Business Persons, Students for Career, Entrepreneurs, All Interested Persons
Intake Dates:Every Second Week of the Month
Sessions:3-4 hours per day for 3 days
Available Class Modes:Classroom, Incompany, In Compass, Workshop, Online,
Intake OptionsMix Package, Single Course, Workshop Package
Requirements (Optional)Laptop, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts
Memories from the Past Email Marketing Classes
Our previous Email Marketing classes have always been very lively. Day one was all about setting up of the accounts. We then delved into the basic dos and donts then got advanced into Social Media marketing training.
What Exactly Do We Mean By Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Tools & Trends
- Web Mail Email Marketing Vs Software Email Marketing
- Do’s & Dont’s of Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Checklist
- Drafting Campaigns & Reportings
- Verification of Email Database
- Email Marketing Practicals & Practicals
- Email Marketing Case Studies
- Measuring & Monitoring