Google Ad’s Course Training in Kenya
Our Google Ad's training course covers AdWords Settings, Understanding Keywords, Use of creative content & Website Optimiser
Who is the Google Ad's Course for?
This course is ideal for organisations who wish to harness the power of social media or if you are:
- New to or looking to learn more about the latest social media trends
- Looking for an overview of social media or get to grips with the platforms
- Enhancing your knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Wanting to learn about best practice
- Confused about the best platforms for your organisation to achieve its goals
- Already using social media and looking to increase your return on investment
- Looking for tools to optimise your existing social media activities
- Looking to monitor and measure your social media efforts
- Creating a social media marketing plan for your business
Before attending our Google Ad's course we ask that you set up or have access to Google Email Account.
After attending our Google Ad's course you will be able to:
- Understand the underlying principles of using Social Media to engage with your clients and target audience
- Formulate an action plan that combines the key Social Media Networks and tools
- Effectively create compelling content to increase your online presence
- Monitor the success of your Google Ad's campaign
Generate ideas for Google Ad's strategies that work.
For Who:Content Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, Business Persons, Students for Career, Entrepreneurs, All Interested Persons
Intake Dates:Every Fourth Week of the Month
Sessions:3-4 hours per day for 3 days
Available Class Modes:Classroom, Incompany, In Compass, Workshop, Online,
Intake OptionsMix Package, Single Course, Workshop Package
Requirements (Optional)Laptop, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts
Memories from the Past Google Ad's Classes
Our previous Google Ad’s class have always been very lively. Day one was all about setting up of the accounts. Drive targeted traffic to your website and get the attention of future customers.
What Exactly Do We Mean By Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to Google Ad’s
- Placement and content of Ad’s
- Partners and search
- Setting a daily budget and maximum cost per click
- Understanding Keywords(Exact keywords, broad keywords and keyword phrases.)
- Tools and Techniques (Google’s Keyword Tool)
- Maximising Click-Through Rate
- Analytics and Conversions