Photography & Camera Training in Kenya
Our Photo Graphy & Camera training course covers Basic Camera Settings, Camera Operation , Lighting, Indoor & Out Door Photo Graphy.
Who is the Photography & Camera Course for?
This course is ideal for organisations who wish to harness the power of social media or if you are:
- New to or looking to learn more about the latest social media trends
- Looking for an overview of social media or get to grips with the platforms
- Enhancing your knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Wanting to learn about best practice
- Confused about the best platforms for your organisation to achieve its goals
- Already using social media and looking to increase your return on investment
- Looking for tools to optimise your existing social media activities
- Looking to monitor and measure your social media efforts
- Creating a social media marketing plan for your business
Before attending our Social Media course we ask that you set up or have access to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts.
After attending our Social Media course you will be able to:
- Understand the underlying principles of using Social Media to engage with your clients and target audience
- Formulate an action plan that combines the key Social Media Networks and tools
- Effectively create compelling content to increase your online presence
- Monitor the success of your Social Media campaign
Generate ideas for social media strategies that work.
For Who:Content Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, Business Persons, Students for Career, Entrepreneurs, All Interested Persons
Intake Dates:Every March & September
Sessions:3-4 hours per day for 3 days
Available Class Modes:Classroom, Incompany, In Compass, Workshop, Online,
Intake Options2 Months Package, Single Course, Workshop Package
Requirements (Optional)Laptop, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & Hootsuite accounts
Memories from the Past Photo Graphy & Camera Classes
Our previous Photo Graphy & Camera class have always been very lively. Day one was all about setting up of the accounts. We then delved into the basic dos and dont’s then got advanced into Photo Graphy & Camera training.
What Exactly Do We Mean By Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to Photo Graphy & Camera
- Camera operation
- Camera settings
- Indoor photography
- Outdoor photography
- Photo formats
- Photo retouch and colour correction
- Photo editing and resizing
- Photo storage and organization